What to Expect at Your Visit:
- A thorough eye exam utilizing the latest technology.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff with over 25 years of experience, who know you by name.
- A wide variety of eyewear options, including designer as well as value frames and numerous brands of contact lenses.
- After your visit, one of our team members will call you to follow up, ensure your contacts and/or glasses are fitting well and you are seeing better.
- Old contacts
- Medication List
- Insurance I.D. Card
- Drivers License
- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting
- Large Selection of Designer, as well as, Value Eyewear
- Rx and Non-Rx Sunglasses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases and Infections
- Eye Emergencies
- Safety Eyewear
- Sports Eyewear
- Optical Lab on Premises
- LASIK and PRK Co-Management
Insurances We Accept:
We accept most widely used insurances. If you don’t see your insurance provider listed below, please call our office at 734-422-5855.
“My family and I have been going here for years and I must say that Dr. Levine and his staff are the BEST! When they know you by sight, that is a sign of a caring and efficient work place.” Shawn Girardin Bain
“Great place for Eye Care, I’ve been going here for years.” Molly McKeever Wagner
“I’ve been going to Dr. Levine for years and can’t imagine going anywhere else for my eye care! He and his staff are great!”Jaymie Lents
“I received the most thorough eye exam ever at Levine Eye Care. An to top it off I will have my glasses in about a week!.” Kelley M. Ryan
“With every experience at Levine Eye Care Center you will receive the most outstanding service. From the friendly person that greets you on the phone for appointments to just asking a question. They handle all your eye care needs. With most up to date frames to the examining equipment, their on their A-Game in my book. Turn around time for new or repaired glasses is so slight you hardly notice you waited a couple of days. And for the exam it is so thorough you come away with a sigh of relief that your eyes are in the care of Dr. Levine. I’ve been a patient for over 20 years and would never go to any other provider.” Ju Bee